1. "supply.ie" or "website" or "supply.ie website"
refers to a website under the control of R&D Slua Ltd, IGNITE
Innovation Centre, Western Gateway Building, Western Road, Cork
2. "User" is a person who accesses the website by the URL www.supply.ie or associated URI/IP addresses.
3. "Registered User" can refer to either a buyer or supplier who has registered their details and those of their company according to the procedures set out on the website
4. "Supplier" means a natural or legal person providing a service or supplying goods of a tangible or intangible nature, who responds to a request for quotation or otherwise participates in a request hosted by the supply.ie website.
5. "Buyer" means a natural or legal person who creates a request for quotation or otherwise solicit quotes on the supply.ie website
6. "Request for Tender" means a request posted by a buyer for goods or services to be supplied in accordance with specifications outlined by the buyer.
7. "Request" means the process by which a supplier offers goods or services to a buyer according to the particulars stated in the request for tender. This is done by means of what is commonly known as electronic Request for Quotation (e-RfQ).
8. "Quote" means an irrevocable offer for goods or services made by a supplier for the acceptance by a buyer at their discretion
9. "Services" means all of the functional services provided by the website, including creation of notices, uploading of quote documentation, downloading of documents, posting of questions and answers, online submission of quotes and other general services. Services also includes the technical, managerial and operational services provided by the website in delivering the functional services.
The use of the supply.ie website is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. R&D Slua Ltd. has taken great care and effort to ensure the website is free of defects and that all information is current and free from errors and omissions. However the use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please take the time to read them carefully. By using the website you will be deemed to have accepted them and that your use is at your own risk.
When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, shall also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts. If any provisions contained here within are deemed or found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then the provision(s) so found shall be deemed to be severable.
In the event that a user transmits or otherwise transfers material to the website by means of a request for quotation, a quote or otherwise, supply.ie and its agents have no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity and completeness of same and for any errors in the manner of its input. For the purposes of running the website all users grant R&D Slua Ltd. an irrevocable licence to use any information which they publish.
Request/quote information on this site may not be amended, altered or modified in any way. Information on this site may not be reproduced without the consent of supply.ie and the owner/provider of the information concerned.
Users of the website agree that they will not upload any material, including questions, that are malicious, abusive, frivolous or otherwise inappropriate. This includes the contact us section of the website.
R&D Slua Ltd., its officers or its agents:
A quote constitutes an irrevocable offer to the Buyer on foot of a request for quotation to supply goods or services requested. Acceptance by the buyer of the quote will create a contractual relationship between supplier and buyer.
1. Suppliers may not use an alias to place false quotes.
2. Suppliers may not otherwise manipulate the pricing or quoting for a request
3. Suppliers may not alter quotes after the event in any manner.
4. Suppliers are prohibited to publish their business name, phone number or email address in their product description and correspondence with the buyer prior to the request ending.
5. Quotes must be complete and all terms and conditions must be disclosed to buyers.
6. The Buyer has the option to accept the offers of any of the suppliers participating in the request. Once a quote has been submitted in the course of a request it may not be retracted, unless the posted request contained a material inaccuracy in specifications or misrepresentation or the identity of the buyer cannot be authenticated.
All quotes are final once submitted. In the event of a mistake, supply.ie should be contacted immediately, however doing so does will not guarantee the retraction of a quote or the existence of a consequential contractual relationship.
When a buyer creates a request for tender or otherwise solicits quotes on the website they have extended an invitation to treat to suppliers to meet the requirements specified in the request, including but not limited to price, payment terms, shipping terms, and payment methods.
Once a request for quotation is posted on the Site:
1. Buyers may not contact any suppliers about a request prior to the closing of the request.
2. Buyers are advised to not publish their business name or any such contact details in their request and correspondence with the supplier.
3. Buyers are solely responsible for the content of the request and warrant that all information supplied in the listing shall be true and accurate to the best of buyers knowledge and belief and not be misleading in any manner. supply.ie at its absolute discretion may require Users to supply additional information concerning the listings submitted.
4. Buyers may not use an alias to place false quotes for your request, or any other request.
5. Buyers may not otherwise manipulate the pricing or quoting under your request, or any other request.
6. Buyers may not manipulate prior spending figures in any way to reflect an incorrect spend total.
Technical Steps to Creation of Contractual Relations between Buyer and Supplier
R&D Slua Ltd. reserves the right to terminate without notice the account of any Registered user where there is a breach or suspected breach of these terms and conditions.
While all reasonable security precautions have been taken by supply.ie and its agents, including the provision of a secure and robust operating environment, the nature of communication by the Internet is such that supply.ie cannot absolutely guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of communications transmitted via the Internet from interference by third parties.
supply.ie trademarks and the supply.ie logo, and supply.ie website text, origination and design belong to R&D Slua Ltd. R&D Slua Ltd. hold the trademark for the term supply. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. The information displayed on this site is public. Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged and permission has been obtained from supply.ie and the owner/provider of information on the site.